LWAA Alumni Council
The Leadership West Alumni Association Council oversees the various programs and events developed specifically by and for our 500+ alumni throughout the West Valley and beyond.
The council also oversees the activities and membership of the following committees:
- C-Squared Alumni Event Committee (event held in April, August and November)
- Alumni Mixers and Fireside Chats
- Alumni Only Focus Tours
- Membership Committee (focused on developing/communicating alumni association value)
- Annual Regional Impact Service Project
If you would like more information about serving on one of the above committees or on the Alumni Association Council itself, please contact our Administrative Assistant Allison at Allison@LeadershipWest.org.
We’re very grateful for the leadership provided by our Council members as they “take ownership” of Alumni Association value. Thank you for your support of their efforts as fellow Leadership West alumni!
- Patrick McDermott, Board Liaison, APS
- Janice Simpson, Chair, City of Avondale
- Scott Lowe, Co-Chair, City of Buckeye
- Kim Bradford, Alliance Innovation
- Liz Canchola, Canstruct & LizMoon Photography
- Jennifer Farrell, Black Gould
- Jaime Gonzalez, Maryvale Revitalization Committee
- Lori Klug, AAM
- Angelo Rossetti, Financial Peace Consulting
- Todd Aakhus, Rio Salado